Signature Brew - Brewer APPLY NOW
In the past three years Signature Brew has won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award twice, built our state-of-the-art brewery in Walthamstow, overseen a full company rebrand and continued to grow whilst weathering the impacts of COVID-19 on the hospitality industry.
Good Beer Hunting named Signature Brew in their Signifiers 2020 list as one of the breweries shaping the future of the industry. Poised for another pivotal year, there has never been a better time to join the brewery and play an important role in bringing our range of award winning music-inspired beers to the nation.
Now we’re seeking a brewer to join our dedicated and innovative production team. This new role will see the successful applicant jump straight into every aspect of production at the brewery, working amongst high-end craft brewing technology on a daily basis, as honing their own recipes on our sophisticated pilot kit.
Key responsibilities as a Brewer:
- Brewing on our automated 32HL brewhouse
- Water system management
- CIPs of brewing equipment
Cellaring operations include:
- Monitoring of fermentation temperatures, gravities & cell counts
- CIP of vessels
- Beer filtering through centrifuge, carbonating and transfer
- Dry hopping
- Yeast management
Other responsibilities include:
- Ensuring production records are maintained correctly
- Ensuring all production and storage areas are well maintained and cleaned to the highest hygienic standards
- Participating in regular QC sessions
- Representing Signature Brew at events and festivals
- Following standard operating procedures to the satisfaction of the Head Brewer
- Assisting the Packaging Manager where required in the packaging hall
- Maintaining a high level of Health and Safety at all times
- Work alongside senior brew team on recipe development
- Operate 1BBL pilot kit as part of recipe development
The ideal candidate should have:
- A brewing qualification and/or several years brewing experience, preferably on automated/semi-automated equipment
- Knowledge of industry compliance standards
- A passion for craft beer and music
Closing date - 18th June 2021.
To apply, please send a cover letter and your CV here, any questions please contact email@example.com|||Signature Brew : Blackhorse Road|||Production Team||||||~fWoObFv6~ya5ld4|||FULL_TIME|||GBP|||YEAR|||range||||||24000|||27000|||true