Signature Brew - Accounts Assistant APPLY NOW
In the past three years Signature Brew has won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award, built a state-of-the-art brewery in Walthamstow, overseen an epic rebrand and continued to grow whilst weathering the impacts of COVID-19 on the hospitality industry.
Good Beer Hunting named Signature Brew in their Signifiers 2020 list as one of the breweries shaping the future of the industry. Poised for another pivotal year, there has never been a better time to join the brewery, and play an important role in bringing their range of award winning music-inspired beers to the nation.
We are currently hiring a part time Accounts Assistant to play a key role in the finance function. Reporting into the Finance Director, you will provide support across all financial operations. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing brewery at an extremely exciting time with progression in responsibilities.
This role will be for three days a week initially, with the possibility and expectation that it would become a full-time role in the near future.
- Managing aging receivables and chasing late payments
- Accounts payable
- Raising invoices
- Reconciliation and month end preparation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Sales tracking
- Monthly accounting for our subsidiaries/ venues
- Reporting in to the Directors
- Tracking and improving efficiencies with internal systems
- Ad-hoc duties as required
- Studying towards an accounting qualification
- Xero Certified or experience with Xero is strongly desired
- Strong Microsoft Excel/ Google Sheets skills
- High attention to detail
- A passion for Craft Beer & Music
- Self starter and willingness to work hard towards team objectives
What You’ll Get
- A competitive salary based on experience
- Entitlement to the SB Staff Rewards Programme including free draught beer at our Blackhorse Road brewery
|||Signature Brew Blackhorse Road|||Accounts||||||JpP.rSawhbxQPxlS|||PART_TIME|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false