Driver - Full/Part time APPLY NOW
In the past three years Signature Brew has won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery of the Year award twice, built our state-of-the-art brewery in Walthamstow, overseen a full company rebrand and continued to grow whilst weathering the impacts of COVID-19 on the hospitality industry.
Good Beer Hunting named Signature Brew in their Signifiers 2020 list as one of the breweries shaping the future of the industry. Poised for another pivotal year, there has never been a better time to join the brewery and play an important role in bringing our range of award winning music-inspired beers to the nation
We are now looking for a Dray and Warehouse person to join our team of drivers on a full or part-time basis.
Your role as a part-time Drayperson/Warehouse Operative for Signature Brew is to ensure the efficient and careful delivery of our beer. Delivering our beer is a key part of our operation and as a drayman, you will be representing the business directly interacting with customers.
Navigating the streets of London can be a challenge, so you will have to always be focused and calm whilst driving our vehicles and ensure that you adhere to the rules and can adapt to conditions of the road.
As a Drayperson/Warehouse operative, you'll need to:
- Deliver kegs and cases in full and on-time to the best of your abilities, whilst following each customer’s delivery requirements.
- Use the kegstar app to ensure that all kegs are scanned to the correct venues.
- Collect empty kegs from venues where necessary and if possible.
- Uphold a high quality of customer service.
- Complete a daily vehicle check, ensuring that all problems/issues are promptly reported to the Logistics manager.
- Drive with respect to other road users and pedestrians and always follow the rules of the road.
- Maintain a level of cleanliness in our vehicles.
- Report any road traffic accidents or damage that may occur to the vehicle you are driving to the Logistics manager.
- As necessary, you will be required to assist with picking deliveries for daily routes.
- Ensure that the warehouse is kept to a good level of cleanliness, tidy up all empty pallets, dividers, pallet wrap and other misc items.
Closing date - 30th November 2021
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV below. Any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org|||Signature Brew : Blackhorse Road|||Logistics||||||vLNXPkcgDgFU0Vvz|||OTHER|||GBP|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false