Signature Brew - Events Manager APPLY NOW
At Signature Brew we’re reinventing what it means to be a brewery. We are on a mission to unite people through the power of fresh beer, great music and unforgettable experiences.
From our state-of-the-art brewery/music venue in Blackhorse Road, London, we’re creating a world of incredible beer and music, built around people, passion and creativity.
This ethos, along with our commitment to the community and the environment, means we’re the only brewery to have won SIBA’s prestigious Brewery Of The Year Award twice (2018 & 2021).
Our brewery features a bar and events space capable of hosting unique gigs and events amongst a living, breathing brewery. In addition, our five bars/venues are perfect extensions of our commitment to bringing great beer and music closer together alongside the plethora of amazing external festivals and events we attend every year.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic, passionate and dedicated Events Manager to take the lead in delivering and executing our exciting programme of events, including gigs, festivals, beer launches, promotions and more. The role will also play a key part in our commitment to delivering the very best live music at our brewery and venues.
- Develop, build and manage the events department
- Ensure we have all required specialist knowledge and the infrastructure, in order to execute all events to a high standard
- Oversee the booking, promoting and execution of gigs and events at all Signature Brew venues
- Responsible for the successful execution of all off-site Signature Brew events.
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing in planning and promoting all Signature Brew events
- Working closely with our Head Of Retail in ensuring a year round calendar of events is in place at all Signature Brew venues.
- Develop and manage the event run sheets, rotas, checklists, as well as post-event evaluations
- Coordinate staffing requirements and staff training, creating a progression plan for all events staff
- Develop strategic relationships with a variety of festivals and events producers, and network at industry events
- Manage an annual events budget and P&L
- At least 3 years experience in event management, overseeing a team of people.
- Enthusiastic and personable, with a passion for craft beer and music and keen for the opportunity to work within an exciting and growing craft brewery
- Pre-existing contacts with promoters operating within the London live music scene
- Hands-on, hardworking and willing to work evenings and weekends where necessary
- Able to show initiative, be flexible and work independently
- Training and development opportunities
- Share incentive scheme
- Free draught beer at Signature Brew Blackhorse Road
- Discounts at our venues off food and drink for you and your family and friends
- The opportunity to see and be part of amazing shows, festivals and events