2019 promises to be the most exciting year of our journey so far as we move to our new state-of-the-art production facility and grow our team of music-loving beer-nerds. And we’re looking for a talented Finance Manager to be a part of this next step.
The ideal candidate is a part or newly qualified accountant who will have complete oversight and execution of the finance function within Signature Brew.
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation consolidation of statutory accounts
- Tax, VAT, Beer Duty and statutory filings
- Preparation of management accounts
- Commercial finance analysis and business optimisation
- Leading accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Given the size of present operation must be self starter willing to lead and execute finance responsibilities
We are building a diverse and inclusive business and applications from a broad range of candidates are encouraged. A love of craft beer isn’t essential but welcomed.
Hours: This is a full-time role, though we’re open to part time for the right candidate (3 days per week minimum).
Location: Signature Brew Head Office, East LondonPlease send your CV, salary expectations, notice period and a short covering letter, why you think you are suitable for the role to email@example.com, the deadline for application is 31st January.