Signature Brew – one of the UK’s most exciting craft breweries – is hiring a full-time Marketing Assistant to assist the Marketing Manager and join the team in spreading the word about all of the incredible things we get up to.
Founded in 2011, we're on a mission to revolutionise the quality of beer at live music events by bringing our exciting core range of music-inspired craft beers (Roadie, Studio Lager, Backstage IPA and Nightliner) to the best bars, venues and festivals in the UK and beyond.
As well as previously winning SIBA's highly prestigious Brewery Business of the Year, we're also the world's number one brewery for band collaboration beers, having brewed with Mastodon, Idles, alt-J, Slaves, Mogwai, Frank Turner, Rodney P, Enter Shikari and over 25 other renowned artists.
Having recently moved to a new state-of-the-art brewing facility on Blackhorse Road, Walthamstow, we’re now capable of getting more of our great beers out to thirsty beer and music fans, we also have an incredible space on site and our Taproom & Venue in Haggerston dedicated to hosting unbelievable live shows. In short, there’s never been a better time to join Team SB.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Content creation and contribution to the company’s social media platforms, mailouts and website/webstore
- Point of sale (POS) and merchandise management
- Support with in-house graphic design and photography/video capture
- Event coordination
- Customer marketing support – web calendar, social media, stock merchandise for retail sales, promote events
- Assist in PR campaigns
- Ideal candidate would also have familiarity with the brewing process and SB beers
- Contributing to the overall marketing plan and execution
- Exceptional verbal, written and group communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative in a variety of situations – a self-starter
- Outgoing personality and ability to work well in a team setting
- Savvy in social media platforms, primarily Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Media aware
- Passion for craft beer and music
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite and basic graphic design skills
Salary based on experience. Signature Brew in a London Living Wage Employer. Progressive staff benefits programme in place, available to view on request. Please send a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application deadline 21st August 2020.